FCS - Work Permit - Europe

Type (D) Blue Collar jobs – Each European country has its own national regulations regarding work permits for foreign nationals. These permits often depend on factors such as your nationality, the type of work you’ll be doing, and the duration of your employment. You typically need a job offer from an employer in the specific country to apply for a national work permit.

FCS - Work Permit - UK (Tier 2 - Skilled Worker Visa)

1. Eligibility: To be eligible for a Skilled Worker Visa, you generally need to have a job offer from a UK-based employer that holds a valid sponsor license. Your job offer must be for a skilled role that meets the required skill level and salary threshold. You’ll also need to score a specific number of points based on factors such as your job offer, English language proficiency, and your level of salary.
2. Sponsorship: Your prospective employer in the UK must be a licensed sponsor. They will issue you a Certificate of Sponsorship (COS), which you’ll need when applying for the visa.
3. English Language Requirement: In most cases, you will need to demonstrate your English language proficiency. This can typically be done by passing an approved English language test or by showing that you are a national of a majority English-speaking country.

FCS - Work Permit - Canada Approved LMIA to PR

LMIA – A Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that some Canadian employers may need to obtain to hire foreign workers for specific job positions. It is not directly related to the process of obtaining Canadian permanent residency (PR). However, an LMIA can play a role in the
immigration process for certain immigration streams, such as the Express Entry system and Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs). Here’s how LMIA can be connected to permanent residency.
English Language Requirement: In Canada, you will need to demonstrate your English language proficiency through IELTS, PTE etc. This can typically be done by passing an approved English language test.










At FCS, we provide best of the solution for student visa. We provide solutions with and without language requirements. Our team of expert will review your educational documents and guide you further. Our in-house team will guide you for student visa loan and will help you if you dream to study abroad.
We deal in Azerbaijan (European Country) which is cheaper than India when it comes to getting Bachelors or Post Graduation programs.